Sunday, June 30, 2019

June 2019 Fun

 Besides the big summer trip we took this June, we were able to sprinkle in a little more fun. We found a hammock at a garage sale. The kids love swinging in it.

Thanks to a semi,  we had to get a rock chip repaired before it got too big.

 Jennie helped me make strawberry jam. All the strawberries came from our small strawberry patch.
 We went to a car show in the park. These are the cars that were the girls' favorites.


 I love this picture. A friend came over to play. Kyle was having a rough day so they sat together and ate popsicles.
 Miraculously, the kids were ready for Church early, so they played a quick game of Twister.
 Matthew showing his Father's Day treat that he received from Church.

 We went to the Discovery Center to see their new Legos Exhibit. Kyle loved looking at the Pirate Ship.

 Jennie and I made a cool Kaleidoscope pattern with the Legos.

 For three days and two nights, I got to spend it with the Young Women of my Church Group. We went camping and played games, swam, and ate yummy food.

 For one of the activities, the Leaders dresses up as Candyland characters and spoke about the path of dating. I was Princesss Lolly. My kids helped me find my costume at the thrift store.
 While I was away, my mom came to help with the kids since Matthew needed to work. No pictures but the kids had a great time with her. They did several crafts including painting, bubbles, and making puppets for their puppet show that they performed for me once I got home.


No comments: