Then we went to an event in the park. The kids got to play in bouncy houses and try out some sword fighting.
Then we had a BBQ with Matthew's cousin's family. It was fun to catch up and see fireworks. (I can't believe I didn't take a single picture.)
The following evening, we met up with our cousins for dinnwe and the Vale Rodeo.
It was fun to see the pig scramble, Bronco riding, barrel racing, and bull riding cowboys and cowgirls.
Not sure which event the kids liked most but they loved eating the popcorn we bought them.
Finally, the following day, the cousins came to our house for a pool party. The kids spent a few hours splashing in our little kiddie pools. Sadly, no pictures and I forgot to apply sunscreen on my kids. Two of them got a sunburn on their shoulders and backs, but they had a great time.










No comments:
Post a Comment