Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May 2018 Fun

What busy May we had!
 We had a field trip to the Discovery Center.
 Kyle learned how to make a dandelion wish. We had lots to learn with in the backyard.
 The girls were allowed to dress up as Star Wars characters, so the boys did it too.
 We went to the car races. Bruce enjoyed it the most.

 One morning the boys and I spent time at a laundry mat washing sleeping bags. $14 later we had clean bags.
 The boys did some science experiences including mini volcanos.
 The weather has been perfect and they two have been outside all the time. I caught the just sitting together.
 For Mother's Day, the kids made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
 I made a tree swing and a teepee out of things we had around the house. The kids love playing with them.

We attempted a garage sale. Lots of lookers but not very many buyers. However I did manage to read 120 pages of my book that day.
 We found a you pick strawberry farm near us. The boys did great helping me pick 10.8 pounds of strawberries to make our homemade jam.
 This is the cutest strawberry that Bruce found while picking.

No comments: