We had a very enjoyable October. We were able to go see pumpkins launched out of some air cannons. One cannon would also light the pumpkin on fire. However my kids didn't think it was as much fun as playing in the dirt hence the picture below.
The kids really wanted to have their faces painted. Behold our sad and happy pumpkins.
Creative Regina really wanted to wear this pumpkin to Church. I convinced her that a picture was better than wear it.
The boys have been busy doing my hair. Bruce likes that he can put the pretties in amd I love that it helps improve his fine motor skills.
Crazy hair day at school. They loved creating a design for me to do.
For a few days Cody was my shadow. No matter where I went he was by my side. Finally the early mornings caught up to him and he took a very long nap so I could get some me time.
Jennie had to do her first book report. She choose a Magic Treehouse book. It took a long time to read it and type it out but she did it. Now she is loving reading since she was able to read a whole chapter book by herself.
Kyle getting a bath in the sink. Isn't he adorable?
Now that Kyle is crawling, he is loving being able to play with his brother. And Bruce loves having him around for the most part.
Regina ready to play with her cousin Tessa.
Bruce and Cody ready for Church but I don't know if Church is ready for these boys. They are working hard at being reverent...most Sundays.











No comments:
Post a Comment