It is amazing how fast this guy is growing up! He is now 9 months old. He reminds me a lot of what Jennie was like as a baby except he sleeps. (I blame some of that on me and my lack of experience though.) He looks like Jennie too. Sometimes he will give me a look and I will see her as a baby.
This is one smart boy. Today I was using a hammer and he had to help. He was even making the pounding motion with it.
He has decided food is a good thing and likes what we eat rather than baby food. His top four front teeth have come in and he likes to use them.
The pictures aren't the best but this is Kyle sitting up for the first time! That boy is a pro at it now.
Stats will have to come later since we didin't get to the doctors office yet.





No comments:
Post a Comment