Monday, August 01, 2016

July 2016 Fun

This month has been tricky with us moving to another state, trying to get unpacked, discovering the new town, birthdays, and needing to have fun; we fill like we are going going going.

Matthew was excited about our new town for many reasons, but one is finding an authentic Argentine restaurant that serves empanadas just like from his mission.

We found a nice park on the way to our new property management companies office---we have had to visit their office several times. The kids had a great time playing and Kyle loved watching the leaves blowing in the wind.


All the kids love that they have a "kid room" upstairs. I like that all the toys are in one place.

Our backyard is huge (it took me and hour to mow it the first time.) and there are four trees that the kids love to play around. I made a clothesline between two of the trees. The kids thought it was perfect for putting on a play for me. This play was called "Our Solar System."


I just had to put in this picture of Kyle. I have a similar one of Jennie. It just melts my heart when I see sleeping babies snuggling their toys.

We attempted to visit my family in Utah for my niece's missionary farewell, but Bruce got sick. We drove all the way there spent a few hours with them. And since Bruce wasn't getting better, we thought it was best to drive home just in case someone else started to get sick. The kids were devastated that they didn't get to celebrate with Bryn, so we had our own party.

This girl cracks me up. She just had to have a healthy meal just like the one she saw on TV. She loves to be creative.
We had our first pool party of the summer here. The kids loved splashing around and dumping the water on to the patio.


I love these two boys: They were busy collecting rollie-pollies and ladybugs.  This happens all the time and sometimes if I am not paying attention they bring them in to the house.

 As we were walkong around the farmer's market, we ran into the lady who was the crossing guard at the girls' school in Medford. She has family in Idaho and was up for the weekend. It was fun to see someone we knew.

 Regina said that we were too loud so she has been wearing her earmuffs for fays now.

The kids waiting outside a fabric store with Dad while I looked around. They were eating suckers and were very sticky.

No comments: