Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sept. 2015 Fun

With the start of school, Ithought my life would slow down a bit--I was completely wrong. We hurry in the morning to get ready for school. Since we are close enough, I have been making the kids walk which means we have to leave earlier, but well worth the exercise. Matthew says one day he is going to get a picture of us walking to show our posterity. (We must look silly--one in the stroller, two holding onto each side of the stroller, and one walking behind me.)
Both Jennie and Regina have started to enjoy school. For the first few days each one was frustrated and nervous to go, but they are happy to go now. Regina even called me her teacher's name by accident.
 Even though school has started, the weather still thinks it is summer. We have spent lots of time outside.


 Enjoying blackberries





 Bruce decided to pick me some flowers after he told me the police were going to take me to jail since I wouldn't let him watch a show.

 I attempted to cut Cody's hair for the first time. Thanks to his curls, all the mistakes were hidden.


 Matthew and Bruce watching a preying mantis climb the fence.
 It is hard to see but we watched the lunar eclispe. The girls thought it was neat but were more impressed with the stars than the moon.


No comments: