Thursday, January 01, 2015

Jennie Girl is Six!!!


I can't believe I have a little girl who now has to use two hands to show how old she is!!! (She pointed that out to me on her birthday with a BIG grin.)

This year, we celebrated Jennie's Birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Conde. We had a little party complete with crowns, bracelets, food (pizza and donuts), games, and decorations.





 Jennie keeps us on our toes! She loves to be a helper sister and tries hard to do what she is asked. She loves to direct the pretend play in our house. At times, you can hear her telling the other kids what they are to say next during their games and usually she is the mom in the game. Jennie loves to dance and sing. She is doing great in school and has started to "crack" the reading code. There is a lot of personality in that 45 pound body of hers and her memory is very shape. (She reminds me all the time what I have told her. For instance, on her birthday, she reminded me that I said she could start chewing gum once she turned six--that was over a year ago!) We love her dearly and our lives would be empty without her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jennie!!!! ^_^ I can't believe our little girls are six!! Wow how time flies! <3