Friday, November 01, 2013

October Fun

We have been working hard at playing these past couple of weeks. After Jennie loved painting her face at preschool, we had to get some special crayons.





Regina is in love with the idea of dressing up for Halloween. She can't seem decide what she wanted to be. She loved making different masks out of "purple plates" as she called them---it took me awhile to figure out what she was asking for at first.

I made the girls some nightgowns during the summer. While looking for a project to sew, I found a pattern for doll dresses. Since I had some extra fabric from their nightgowns, I made their dolls matching dresses. It is the first time in months that the girls have left clothes on their dolls.

While coloring with markers, Regina decided to color her lips.

Jennie has been busy working in her notebook. She loves to pretend to be writing in her "Big Book of Booboos" from the TV show Doc McStuffins.

The one weekend Matthew was not working, Bruce and I spent the afternoon in the ER. Bruce had a cold and was having trouble breathing. After a breathing treatment and some steroid medicine, he was doing much better.

No comments: