The girls got new beds today. It is actually a set of bunk beds that I found at a garage sale. We thought we would try them separate for a while since Jennie won't sleep on the top bunk and Regina is too much of a risk taker to be on top yet. It does make the room super small though. The mattresses are new...no germies here. My older sister sent me the comforters which my girls love.
1 comment:
Cute, we must be on the same page we are redecorating rooms here too, I got the babies room done except for some prints I am needing to go pick up that are waiting for me, and doug is finishing james bed this weekend, I hope then we just have to do Addy's room but since we had the morning together just the two of us while jimmy was at preschool we did some shopping we are taking down her princess stuff not that she had much of it, but if you want the decals from the walls I will send them your way, I just don't have a princessy girl....
Post a Comment