After Bruce had his first taste of baby food, he decided it wasn't as good as the "other" stuff. He would cry while I was trying to feed him. The doctor suggested letting him "feed" himself. (Which meant put a scoop of food on his tray and let Bruce play in it.)
This was the result:
He was covered in it and so was everything around him. I was finding it for days afterwards. However this did the trick as well as a few other things. I stopped mixing the cereal with formula, and made sure everything was at room temperature (Something I never had to do for my girls.)
On a side note:
Bruce had his six month check up. Here are his stats.
Weight: 21lbs 1 oz
Height: 26 3/4 in
Eye Color: BLUE (I am 95% sure they are going to stay.)
# of Teeth: 2
Favorite Thing: Bath Time

No comments:
Post a Comment