Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Nice Weather Week

This past week, the weather has been great, so we couldn't resist dropping everything and spending most afternoons at the park.
Regina in the swing. This girl could swing all day, if there was someone to push her.


Bruce loved being in the swing as well. He kept smiling and laughing the entire time. 

After playing at the park, we had to get some ice cream.

 Poor Bruce didn't get to eat any of the ice cream, but he did have fun people watching. (Time to get out the Sunscreen---Look at those adorable sun-kissed cheeks.)

3 comments:

Lance and Kimberlee said...

I am so glad I found your blog since I'd been meaning to ask you for it. We miss you and are glad you are doing well. I will send you a link to our blog since we are private so we can keep in touch. Can't believe how big Bruce is!

Doug and Amanda said...

He sure is cute!

Tina said...

I guess you fnally got a "BLUE EYED BABY"--How wonderful!