I thought I would give an update about the kids---it is crazy to write kids and not girls.
Jennie: She is still going to therapy once a month and loves it. She was especially surprised this last time since it is our friend who is filling in for our normal OT while on maternity leave. Jennie is working hard at learning how to pedal her tricycle. Her goal is to be able to pedal it well enough to ride it to the library. (We still have a long ways to go.)
Regina: She is keeping her parents on their toes. Regina has discovered how to open doors, climb on to the counter, and that she can paint with her poop!---we are having a hard time convincing her that these accomplishments aren't good. Regina loves playing outside and even attempted to catch a bee with little success--she was stung on the finger instead.
Bruce: He is growing like a weed. We have had to move him up to the 3-6 month clothing after only being in the 3 month size for 2 weeks. He loves watching his sisters and they love spending time with him. This morning, Jennie read him a story while I was getting ready for the day---she even cleaned up his spit-up for me.
As for Me: I have successfully made it to the grocery store, Les Schwab (twice), and other places with three kids in tow without completely loosing my mind.

3 comments:
That is great to hear Jennie is doing well, sorry to hear regina is still poop painting, and Way to go bruce on the growing, hope you are able to keep up with him, also congrats on making it to the store totally impressive!
HEY, You left out "Daddy". Looks like it won't be long before Bruce will be rough-housing with his Dad!
What a darling photo! Good job Jennie! BUT, Regina is NOT going to be happy her "achievements" are now public!
Love the updates. So glad the poop painting is done at my house. I do Not miss that at all. I love it when I can go to the store ALONE. I hope you get lots of chances :D
Post a Comment