Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Bruce--2 Months Old

On September 24th, Bruce turned 2 months old--I can't believe it! 


He loves to smile and giggle--Jennie is the best at getting him to do it. 


He had his Well-baby Check up as well.
Weight: 13lbs 10.5 oz
Height: 23.75 in. (He is the same size as the girls when they were 4 months old)
 During his check up, he had to get some shots--To help show him how it is done, Jennie and Regina received their flu-shots. (Jennie wasn't happy)

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

SO CUTE! I don't like shots either, but way to go girls showing how it is done we need to get flu shots I was just thinking about that... We woke up to snow this morning, the kids were thrilled, me not so much....

Tina said...

Good Job Mom--I'm sure both girls will do most anything to "help" their BABY? Brother. He's going to be bigger than they are before long! SO CUTE!