Monday, July 16, 2012

Regina and Clothes

Recently, we have been having issues with Regina and her love of clothes. She is constantly trying take off her clothes and put on others. Or she just tries to put other clothes on over her own. This does make it challenging during nap time---The clothes end up all over the floor.

Regina trying to put on her swimsuit--I have since put them in my dresser.

On a very hot summer day, Regina found her old sleep sack and had to wear it.  
It didn't even bother her that much that she couldn't really walk around in it.

And don't forget the hat and shoes. She keeps finding the box with shoes that are too small for her, but insists on wearing them.  (By the way, this dress matches one of my maternity dresses so it was fun for her to wear it while I wore mine)

Besides having to wear her own clothes, Regina has decided she has to wear her sister's clothes as well. This is the second pair of pajamas, she just HAD to wear this day.
Regina changing hats--Notice the pigtails: Her hair is finally long enough on top to put them in. (This was her first time and she wasn't really happy about it, but they did last through Church before she pulled them out)

And of course, I had to put a picture of Jennie up as well. Were all wearing black and white dresses this Sunday, but did I get a picture of us together--of course not. (And I thought well maybe next Sunday, but my hope is to have a new baby instead of wearing my maternity dress to Church.)

3 comments:

Tina said...

LOVE Regina's Piggy-tails!
And WOW-Jennie's hair is getting so long!
BUT, OH those Smiles!

Jarom & Corinne said...

haha I loved this, becuase Wrangler has the oppisite problem of always trying to take OFF his clothes! I guess boys and girls really are different! Good luck with the new baby boy! I hope everything goes well!!! Cant wait to see pictures soon! love ya

Doug and Amanda said...

I love the pic of you to the side! So cute, I am sure you aren't feeling that way but, you look cute at least from what I can tell in that picture.... HOpe your sunday goes the way you planned.... We hope it all goes well. If not it will be fun to see you all in matching dresses.....