Bruce Grant Conde
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
Height: 21 1/2 in
Eyes: Blue (for now)
Disposition: Very tolerable of his big sisters---they love him tons, especially Jennie.
Abbreviated Birth Story: I started having contractions between 6:30 and 7:00 that morning. Matthew took me to the doctors office at 9:30 AM--I was told that it was time to head to the hospital--being dilated to 5cm. I got checked in at around 10:00am and with A LOT of pain, six minutes of pushing, and much much more edited detail, Bruce entered the world at 2:03 PM.
He is trying to be a great eater and wants to do it all the time. We had his two day check up and he has gained 2 oz since being released from the hospital. He is a little tongue tied so we need to get it clipped next week which will help with feedings.






6 comments:
Wonderful Photos--CUZ
"You are a happy Family!"
Congratulations Jenette! Little Bruce is so adorable and precious! I know you have help now but please call if you need anything especially when your help leaves!
ps. I'm glad I know about your blog now!
Congrats, so glad he made it and all is well. Cant wait to MEET HIM!!!!
Yay! We can't wait to see you!
I'm so so so happy for you. Congratulations!
congrats on your little guy, they are so mcuh fun! cant wait to see more pictures of him. Hope your recovery goes well!!!
Post a Comment