Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pajama Time

This weekend, we had Matthew's family come visit us to help us celebrate Cinco de Mayo. While visiting, Grandma gave the girls some homemade pajamas.

Matthew with his girls in their pajamas 
(Jennie loves her pjs with princess fairies on them, and Regina is not longer pitching fits when it is time to get in them.) 

All the cousins in their grandma made pajamas ready for bed.

3 comments:

JRiggles said...

The girls are getting so big so fast! Super cute too.

Tina said...

From a Grateful Grandma-Thanks for getting the photo! You are the BEST!

Doug and Amanda said...

The bottom picture seriously looks like a picture I have from your Mom of your siblings in jammies, I am not sure if you are in the photo, Doug is very young in it, I am going to have to find it now I am so curious.... That could be a trick though LOL Glad you had a fun Cinco day Mayo!