Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tulip Festival

I have always wanted to go to a tulip festival. So this year, I took the girls and we had a "flower" adventure.

This place was the perfect festival for the girls--everything was in walking distances and the weather was great. The only problem we had was when it was time to go, Jennie didn't want to leave.

Jennie and Regina pretending to be tulips.  
(A lady was kind enough to pick Regina up so I could get her face)

Jennie and Regina thought these statues were very silly.

My favorite of all the tulips we saw
(I was surprised at the different kinds of tulips--styles and colors)

Regina and I on the "train" ride---She loved it even the bumps

Jennie on the "train" ride--she laughed the entire time

Jennie "smelling" the tulips 
(I told her we couldn't touch them but we could smell them)

Regina trying hard not to touch the flowers
(She kept saying "yellow" her word for flower every time we stopped to smell)

1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

I want to go to the tulip festival!