This was Regina's first time without the stroller---we put both girls on a leash. They both walked their little legs off and at the end, were happy to get in the car for the trip home.
Sunday, February 05, 2012
Saturday Fun
As I said in a earlier post, the weather has been great for the past couple of weeks. This weekend was no different. After Matthew finished his school work, we made a mad dash to the Newport, OR---it is only 45mins away. Our destination was the Oregon Coast Aquarium. The girls had a great time looking at all the animals and soaking up some sun. We made it just in time for the seals and sea otters feeding time. Jennie thought it was silly that the seals have no hair or legs. She also thought it silly that the sea otters used their bellies as their tables to eat off of.
This was Regina's first time without the stroller---we put both girls on a leash. They both walked their little legs off and at the end, were happy to get in the car for the trip home.
This was Regina's first time without the stroller---we put both girls on a leash. They both walked their little legs off and at the end, were happy to get in the car for the trip home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
this looks like so much fun! And brought back fond memories of our honeymoon! And I just have to know do the leashes work pretty good? And do you ever get comments from people? I only ask becuase we are look for one for Wrangler, I know I would love it! I just dont know about him... :)
Love the new posts, looks like lots of fun in your neck of the woods, I love day trips for family fun, and the shaving cream way fun!
Post a Comment