Friday, February 17, 2012

Regina's Progress

Recently, I have been concerned about Regina's lack of words. Last Sunday, she gave me a reason to smile. While at Stake Conference, Jennie was annoying Regina by getting in her face a telling her, "You can't play." After a few times of Regina saying "No," she surprised us by telling Jennie to "Stop It!" clear as day. (We have never heard her say anything like that.) To also help with her main learning style, we have begun using some sign language as we talk. Regina can now say clearly the words more, all done, and milk as she is signing.
In other news, Regina has successfully spent four days/nights without a pacifier. Today I found her this way during her nap time. (Too Cute!)

2 comments:

Muffin said...

That's so great, I know sign language helped with Charlotte too. I hope she continues to develop quickly.

Doug and Amanda said...

I love pics of sleeping kids, makes me want a nap....