This past Thursday wasn't a very good day for Regina. It started out with her falling down the stairs. Luckily, Daddy was there to catch her half way down. (She didn't get hurt just a little scared.) Throughout the day, she had a few other bumps and falls--her normal everyday kind. Then just before bed, she was pushed into the bathroom cabinet by her sister and this was the result...
We ended up at Urgent Care for almost two hours---I guess the head wound wasn't bad enough to put us at the front of the line. The doctor glued it closed and said there should be minimal to no scarring. And of course this had to happen while Matthew wasn't home, so thankfully a friend was able to rush over and watch Jennie while Matthew and I were taking care of Regina.


3 comments:
OUCH! I feel Regina's pain-Grandmas ALWAYS do!
Oh, no fun, poor girl, what a day...
Oh no! (You should have stayed longer!)
Michelle
Post a Comment