Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cousin Weekend

Matthew's older brother and his family came for a visit (And to watch BYU defeat OSU in football) While Matthew, His brother, and Sister-in-law went to the football game, the rest of us had some great fun.
The weather was great so we walked to the local fire station for their annual open house. After our trip, the littlest ones (my girls) took a nap and the of us mowed the grass. (I came to realize how special grass/yard is to have. Brian's girls do have one so they LOVED helping with the yard work as well as being strangely interested in the sprinkler---they didn't know what they were.) Also, we had fun doing crafts, coloring on the sliding glass window with washable markers, and watching a movie. Later, in the evening, we had a cookie decorating party and painted toe nails---not at the same time.

Brian's girls in the fire engine

Regina with her fire hat---she LOVES hats

Two of Brian's girls doing the fire station relay game "Save the Teddy Bear"

Mom and Regina at the fire station

Brian's oldest girl is in there

Brian's girls coloring on the window with markers

Cookie decorating time

Painted toe nails---two colors each

The girls at the fire station
It was fun to have them visit and we look forward to another visit.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a Fun Day! I wish I had been there-except up in the "bucket" with Alyssa! That would be tough cuz I'm a little afraid of heights!
I think I'll let You plan my next birthday party--it'd be a blast!