Jennie and Regina looking at the "little pigs"
Jennie and Regina playing in the wheat sensory bin---I wish I could have taken some of this home with me. At first Regina wasn't too sure about it since it was really hard for her to move, but once she discovered there were kid size chairs in it, she was in heaven.
Look at those Giant pumpkins! We didn't take one home but I thought we were going to because they kept trying to sit on them.
Jennie and Regina by the hay ride tractor---Jennie loved the hay ride.
However Jennie's favorite part was the hay fort where you had to climb through a tube to get in it.
Regina and Jennie with some pumpkins---do you think I could get them to look at me!






1 comment:
What a beautiful day for a trip to the farm! I have a photo of taking Brian and Matthew to a farm-Matthew is trying to Kiss a baby bunny--Brian is off looking at chickens through a fence!
Farms are FUN!
Post a Comment