Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Jennie Girl"

This little girl keeps us busy...


Jennie decided that her toys weren't fun to play with anymore, but her toy bin was great for sitting in.


Jennie loved looking at all the animals at the Newport Aquarium. (She really enjoyed her time out of the stroller. )


One of Jennie's favorite things to do, besides eating, is to dump her cup of milk in her tray. (This is one of the reasons why we haven't gone to regular cups yet.)


No, Jennie isn't potty trained yet, but we are hoping that she will start thinking about it soon. So we borrowed a potty chair. (She now gives us a play by play account when we use the bathroom and she even says, "Yeah! You did it!" as we flush the toilet.)


Jennie loves being outside so I just had to take a few pictures of her in her Sunday dress. (I am glad that I had some spray and wash afterward though.)

We certainly love this little girl. She is full of life and helps us stay active.

3 comments:

Michelle Conde said...

She's so cute! And she looks like such a big girl, now.

Doug and Amanda said...

There is definately something to be said for sippie cups, a part of me wishes Addy was still good with them ofcourse for my own selfish reasons. I love her little dress so cute

Tina said...

I love the "little Family" updated picts.--Also, Jennie's blue and white dress--did Grandma Georgene make it? It's so cute!