Oh my gosh i just saw your picture on the side bar of jennie saying she is going to be a big sister!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am way excited for you guys, when are you due?
ok, that is too cute! And, ok I've been off your blog for way too long! First of all...I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! How far along are you? Second, happy b-day Jennie, I can't believe she is already 1. And third...well, I'm sure I missed something else...I hope you guys are doing well!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh i just saw your picture on the side bar of jennie saying she is going to be a big sister!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am way excited for you guys, when are you due?
Hey I just saw the pic on the side too... Way to go!!! Congrats to all of you. We wish you the best of luck with everything! Loves
So cute! She is so big! I heard about your new "situation". congratulations. So happy for you.
ok, that is too cute! And, ok I've been off your blog for way too long! First of all...I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! How far along are you? Second, happy b-day Jennie, I can't believe she is already 1. And third...well, I'm sure I missed something else...I hope you guys are doing well!
Oh my Jenette that is so cute! I love how she pukers her lips too ^_^
Post a Comment