I have to say talk about confusion...
I have been confused about what my exact due date is. According to the normal charts, I am due August 5th. However, my ultrasound today said that I am mostly likely due July 28th. And since the dates aren't ten days apart, the doctor's office doesn't normally change the due date.
So my due date is.... Sometime between July 28th and August 5th!
I think I am going to pick July 31st so that Jennie and the new baby will be exactly 19 months apart---and maybe we can time it that this one will be born at 7:31 on that day. (It would make it easier to remember like Jennie's is.)
5 comments:
wow, that is confusing! But either way we are really excited for you! Hope your feeling well, if not i hope you get feeling well soon!
I think your plan sounds great. Keeping it easy is the best way lol....good luck with that ;)
Great news! A bit confusing your right...who wants to hear I'm due between this date and that date...no we want one date! People like to know...Just kidding. What baby really comes on their due date anyway. We should just be able to say..Yes, the baby is due.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Oh, and BTW, are you still in Seattle? Because we're hopefully coming up there in June. We'd love to see you!
At least they finally let you get the ultrasound!!!
Post a Comment