
She loves doing it, but I don't think I am ready for the mess. (Three baths in one day is a little excessive!)
How big is your mouth?

Jennie's is SO big that she has discovered a whole pacifier can fit in it. (Thank goodness it is too big to go down her throat.)
Look closely... Can you see them?
Jennie has a totally of four teeth. (We call them her hippo teeth since they don't line up.)She won't look like this much longer--her front two top teeth have just about cut through her gums.
4 comments:
I love the last picture, so cute!
Talk about a cute little girl. She is always so happy. Best of luck with all the food messes.
Jennie is too too cute! love the updates!
I love the pacifier shot!! I resorted to just washing my girls off in the sink or with baby wipes after meals. She is still too stinking cute!
Post a Comment