Friday, September 25, 2009

Congrats...

Congrats goes out to my husband, Matthew!

This past Monday, he received a job promotion. He is now the Manager of the Moses Lake, WA ProBuild...

I am very proud of you.
Now we are busy getting organized to relocate to Moses Lake.

5 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

Congrats!!! How far is moses lake to were you live now? Its pretty close right? Just wondering

Kaybee said...

I am soooo sad for me, but happy for you! I guess I'll have to put that walker back in storage with Jenny gone. :(

Shana Eberhard said...

I heard that you were leaving, we'll miss you! We didn't even get to be VT partners very long. I hope Moses Lake brings you lots of fun adventures.

Brian and Christina said...

Congrats on the job promotion. Sad to see you move a little farther away. Let us know if you need any help moving. When do you go?

Stewart and Becky said...

Hey thats great news!!! Glad that things are going well. Best of luck moving!