Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

I feel like I have been going going going for the past week and a half. Since my nieces are in town, I have been out showing them Washington.



Here are a few pictures (Trust me we have a ton more on our camera.)

We went to a minor league baseball game. After the game, they had fireworks and since we didn't get to see any on the Fourth of July, this was Jennie's first time seeing them. She enjoyed them for the most part. After a few of them, she had a little sensory over load and needed to cuddle with Mom.


On the Saturday that my nieces were here, we took them to Seattle. We rode a Ferry up to Seattle and then went to the Space Needle and Pike's Place Market. Needless to say, on the ride home, they crashed in the back seat.



1 comment:

Kaybee said...

I love the pictures of them crashed in the car!! Fabulous!