While at the family reunion, Jennie got to meet some of her cousins. This is a picture of the ones who celebrated their first 4th of July together.(Samantha, Adelaide, & Jennie) It is amazing how one thing can make one baby smile and make another baby cry.
The siblings and their babies. The babies are oldest to youngest.(Marijane & Samantha, Doug & Adelaide, Jenette & Jennie)

Jennie had a great time at the reunion. She loved all the attention she got.

The little family on the 4th of July.

Matthew and I kidnapped my two oldest nieces after the reunion.
On our trip back to Washington, we stopped by the Bonneville Dam to take a tour. It was really fun to see the power house. (Jenette, Aubrey, Matthew, Jennie, & Ashley)
2 comments:
How was the reunion? Im sad I had to miss out. Hope you had a good time.
looks like the reunion was a lot of fun! WE too are sad we missed out...I heard you won the haircut auction...can't wait to see it.:)
Post a Comment