We have a roller!
The other day, I saw Jennie in this position (Almost rolled over except for her shoulders) ...
Then today, I found her in this position (I had to run upstairs to get her a new outfit--hence the nakedness)... At first I thought it was just a one time thing, but I actually watched her roll over a little later.
What a big girl!
4 comments:
wow, a roller! That is awesome! They get big so fast! And wait a minute...you had to run upstairs? Did you guys move? WHere are you now? Are you still in GH?
your carpet looks nice and soft...I like it.
How exciting! Maybe she wants to explore all the new space avaialbe to her... hows the unpacking going?
What a cutie!! I can see they army crawl coming right around the corner. You got a gate for the stairs? (It all happens to fast) :)
Post a Comment