Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our first play date

Okay so the first play date wasn't really for Jennie's benefit. She actually slept through most of it while I chatted and played Mario Kart. But we did have a great time. It was good to get out of the house and be social.
The pictures are of Jennie at 3 1/2 months and her friend Ben at 6 weeks. When we laid them down together, they both perked right up and talked to each other. We did have to separate them after a bit since Jennie was kicking and her shoes are lethal weapons--I have a cut on my leg to prove it.

PS Happy Birthday Today to my fabulous Hubby!

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh, I am so glad you were able to get out, and put jennie down and have a little rest, I hope things keep getting better She sure looks cute, I love that it looks like they are holding hands in the second picture how fun!

JRiggles said...

This was super fun. We need to do it more often..especially the Mario Kart part. :)

MJ~* said...

Yay! Jenette I am glad you and Jennie were able to get out. I know how important that is. I wish that we could get together.... someday ~_^ Love ya sis *huggles*

D.Jones said...

Play dates are so much fun! It is amazing the conversations babies get in on with each other.