Thursday, February 26, 2009

Glue...

The sticky spray that the doctor puts on Jennie's legs before the casting is working great. However this is the result when I take off the cast before her weekly visits...


But it just takes a little soaking in the tub to get the rest off. And who doesn't mind a little soak!?

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Did you get a digital camera for Christmas? I love that you have so many pictures on your blog now!

Jarom & Corinne said...

hey she looks like she is growing big!I was just wondering does it hurt her to get the cast off with the sticky glue? She sure is a trooper! And so cute!!!

Jenette said...

Yes I got a camera for Christmas and as you can tell, I am picture happy!

...It doesn't hurt her to take the casts off, but she does cry/fuss because she doesn't like me holding her legs to do it.

Doug and Amanda said...

What a great gift and what better time to be picture happy then when you've just had a kid? Both work to our advantage, Thanks for sharing!