Sunday, October 05, 2008

Quiet Week

This past week has been pretty quiet even though it has been busy. In the mornings, I have been watching three kids ages 1, 3, 5. It has been an eye opener getting two of them ready for school and carrying the other one around with me. Since I don't really have any hips right now, it has been difficult and tiring to carry him around as I drop off the other two. I do enjoy it, and I am watching them for one more week. Also, on Thursday, I spent the afternoon making cards with my cousin and her sister-in-law. We had a great time catching up and being crafty. I think I might want to get some cardstock and make some of my own. On Friday, I found a great piece of flannel at Goodwill for super cheap, so I busied myself making burp clothes and a pair of booties.
Matthew has been busy trying to stay well. Last week he had a cold and then this week, he got food poisoning from a new restaurant in town. He has had a trying time with all of it. But luckily, I didn't get his cold and I didn't eat at the new restaurant...

No comments: