This week has been kind of quiet. Tuesday, Matthew and I went blackberry picking at a friends house. Since we moved to Gig Harbor, I have wanted to do this. (Blackberries grow like weeds here--they are everywhere). Well I can now say I have had my fill of picking them. There were tons of spiders--one even crawled on my hand! and the thorns on the bushed attacked me one too many times. However, we did get enough to make a delicious blackberry cobbler and some to freeze for later.
Then, on Wednesday and Thursday, Matthew and I made a visit to the dentist office. We are both in the no cavity club! I know most are like why are you saying this but we have to drive 40 minutes one way to get to the dentist so it was kind of a bother to have to go two days in a row.
Anyway, to fill up my spare time, I have been busy reading the Newberry Award books. I have read about 30 of them so far--only 52 more to go! My goal is to get them all done before the baby comes--we'll see. Speaking of baby, she is moving like crazy! She really enjoys kicking/punching my hand when I put it on my belly. The other day she gave Matthew a one/two punch when he put his cheek on my belly--silly baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment