Sunday, June 01, 2008

June Already!!!

I can't believe the month of May is already gone....
Well Matthew is busy at work now that the weather has been more sunny. He put on a BBQ for the contractors and it was a huge success. He plans on doing one once a month during the summer months.
I have been at home enjoying life. We have decided that I can stop looking for a job and just be a wife for awhile--we both enjoy the clean house, laundry being done on time, and not grocery shopping late Saturday night.
This weekend Matthew and I went to the drive-in movies. We look forward to this every year. It means that summer has actually arrived--now if the sun would shine everyday that would really mean summer is here. Anyway, we saw Indiana Jones for the second time. It is a good movie...

No comments: