This week had been a very busy one for me. I have gone to a few job interviews but with little success. I hope I can find something soon...
Last night, Matthew and I spent some time with Kris and Diana. We went to the movies and out for ice cream. We had a great time and Diana is starting to show her pregnancy...She is soooo cute with her baby bump :)
Other than job searching nothing much has been happening. I did go to Costco and pick up a few things to start my food storage--Now I have to be creative to find places to store it. There isn't much space in our apartment. Even under the bed is full of other things... And I have been busy baking bread, hamburger buns, and cinnamon rolls. It is hit or miss when it comes to making them, but usually they turn out edible.
No comments:
Post a Comment