We had a fun July. We started out with bowling, lots of bowling. The kids are getting better at rolling the bowl and not throwing it.
We finally made it to a baseball game. Sadly we left at the top of the fifth inning because it started pouring rain that we weren't prepared for.The kids got free admission to the canyon county fair. They loved riding some of the carnival rides, eating mini donuts, and watching a few shows.
One day after having lunch in the park, we walked the city's rose garden. The kids enjoyed the different colors and the smell.
Not sure what was going on, but Kyle was prepared for battle this day. I looked up from my work and this is what I saw
The kids and I built Lego houses. It was fun to hear their thought processes. A couple made sure that they had cannons and other weapons to defend their homes.
Matthew and the kids trying out Bruce's new game.
Sidewalk chalk for the win!
Even Matthew joined in on the fun. He made a portrait of Jenette.
Thanks to the library, I was able to try out a new hobby without buying anything. Wood burning it's for me.
We made it to Lucky Peak for our annual day of swimming and paddle boarding. This was the only picture since we were too busy having fun. All the kids especially Regina, got the hang of paddling this year.
We went to the city of Eagle's Wet parade. The crowds and the floats bring water to get each other soaked. I stayed dry while the other got a front row seat of the action.
We officially have our own babysitter. Jennie has been watching the kids on and off for a while now. So Matthew and I had a great date playing miniature golf and arcade games.
Bruce decided one day that he needed to build a working volcano out of Legos.
With his birthday money, Bruce bought a pokemon plush with it.





























No comments:
Post a Comment