Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019

 A few of the kids and I made a Gingerbread Train. It lasted one day before, I threw it out. The kids are sick and they kept picking at it so it had to go in the trash.
For Christmas Eve lunch, we want to one of our favorite places, Westside Dinner.




Then that evening, we went to Caldwell to see the lights. The dragon was working and we watched him breathe fire three times before heading back to the car.

Christmas morning, we managed to sleep in until almost 7:30am however a few kept checking to see if it was time yet much earlier.

Matthew got his wish--cereals. Actually the girls and I wrapped a few boxes of cereal that he asked me to pick up for him.

Cody lost his first tooth today as well. It has been wiggly for a few weeks. On the first day it was loose, he woke me up in the middle of the night asking me to pull his bottom teeth since they felt funny. I never knew how sensitive he was to the changes in mouth
 We spend a few days dealing with the new feelings of a loose tooth...lots of tears, refusal to brush teeth, or eat anything remotely crunchy.

Sadly Christmas dinner wasn't very tasty this year. I think we will have to have a redo soon. 

The girls received fashion boots and clip on earrings and the boys got novie robots.



I got a new blender that has a food processor attachment.

No comments: