Sunday, March 17, 2019

First half of March 2019

The beginning half of March has been full of fun and School Work.
 Bruce did a large research project at school about Wolves. He kept coming home telling me new facts he learned.
 Cody, Kyle, and I spent a morning at the Discovery Center. We made pretend rain with shaving cream amd colored water.
 Look closely: A picture I want to remember forever. Jennie and Kyle snuggled together while reading a book.
 Happy Pi Day: March 14th (3.14) We celebrated with a slice of pie after swim lessons.
 Movie Night resulted in yhe boys all falling asleep in Bruce's bed. Notice Cody has his arm around Kyle.
 Happy St. Patrick's Day: Celebrated with Lucky Charms for Breakfast.
 More of Bruce's work from school. I love to read his mini stories.

The girls worked hard at learning to hand sew with this kit I bought. I thought I was going to loose my mind at first with all the crazy mess ups, but they got the hang of it half way through. The dolls turned out cute.

No comments: