Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 2018 Fun

This month has been a crazy one. We were hot with lice twice and I had migraines for most of it. But somehow we managed to filled with lots of fun.
The weather at the beginning of the month was perfect to go to the park and play outside.



We also watched lots of movies and snuggled while I rested.

Regina has been working on her writing which sometimes isn't what we want her to write but at least she is expressing her opinions.
Before Church Bruce gave us a puppet show.
Who doesn't just melt when they see kids in matching pajamas.
We make window clings with puffy paint. A huge mess! I can't believe my mom let me do this without supervision when I was little--even more surprised that I didn't get it all over the place.
Bruce has been working hard at his schooling. He has finished three levels of hooked on phonics already this year. Some days it is a struggle but he is a hard worker most of the time.
 We even have fun while we wait for the van to get the oil changed. Where ever we go the boys are always playing tag or some other kind of games.
 The weather took a turn at the end of the month which didn't stop the boys. They were out at 9 am playing and digging in the snow.
 Regina and Bruce found my phone and this was one of the forty pictures they took of themselves.
Kyle has decided climbing on Dad is the best activity.
While Bruce does school, Kyle thinks he needs to join in. Kyle was busy "writing" letters and telling me which ones he wrote.
 This year we decided to embrace the snow when it happens. After shoveling the driveway, the boys and I colored the snow with water and food dye in a spray bottle.


No comments: