Last year my brother introduced my family to Nutella. They love having pancakes covered in it.
We went for a drive and found a great restaurant in which you order over the phone in their parking lot. (Notice the photo bomber)
Kyle loved that our keyboard plays songs. His favorite is Twinkle Twinkle.
Cody has become quite the lego builder.
For $3.00 I made a whisper phone for Bruce to use while he is reading. He is loving that he can read real books now.
My oldest and youngest have a special bond amd it shows daily.
I don't know how it happened but the kids began making Santa pictures to help decorate our house.
This year the boys get to have the little tree in their room. Kyle loves it. He also loves his older brother's shoes. I find him wearing them all the time.
Recently after Nursery, Kyle has been so worn out that he is falling asleep at lunch. He has never done it before. This is how I felt after November. It was a busy month but lots of memories were made.











No comments:
Post a Comment