Kyle started the month with a horrible cold but that didn't stop him from having fun.
I attempted to take the kids to the library to make fairy houses. It was a total flop so we tried again at home. The kids loved making them and putting the in the garden.
Jennie with her hair curly--a girl from Church braided it the night before.
The boys have gotten in the habit of letting me sleep in by closing my door in the morning. This particular day, they helped make breakfast. Bruce gave Kyle a bag of chips for breakfast--he was in heaven.
Bruce is making music with the empty soda bottles.
I was busy making bread while Cody had fun playing in the wheat bin.
We got a new water heater and the box became a kids only club house. (I was allowed to go in only if I was decorating it.)
The boys especially Cody helped me make apple sauce and pear butter.
Kyle loves making trains out of cars.
Kyle is now sleeping in a big boy bed. I found a deal on one and he was getting too big for his pack and play. Surprisingly he adjusted to it really well even for nap times.
We went to the World Center Birds of Prey to see the birds in flight. The kids loved seeing the birds.
We had a few days of rain. The kids were so happy to play in it. We even had boots for Kyle to use--saved from when Regina was little.
Matthew took the older kids to a high school football game. They had fun cheering for the team and eating hot dogs.
Jennie is taking piano lessons. She is loving it.After school one day, we snuck off to the zoo. It was fun to walk around and see the new animals...plus there was hardly one at the zoo which made it easier to keep track of the kids.



















No comments:
Post a Comment