Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August Utah Trip

Matthew was invited to go shooting with my brothers over the weekend. The kids and I came along to spend time with my sister and mom.
Before we went our separate ways we went to our favorite burger place.


 My mom and I took the kids to an awesome Children's Museum In Ogden--The Treehouse. Every exhibit was based on literture and was very hands one. It has two floors of fun.

 Regina amd Jennie enjoyed riding the horses. Regina also enjoyed creating a pupper. Jennie also enjoyed the music room.
 Cody and Kyle loved the three train tables. They spent 45 minutes playing on them.
 Cody also enjoyed the numerous play houses. He was the only one to play with each playset.
 Bruce enjoyed the entire museum. He couldn't decide which part was his favorite.

Besides the museum, my mom and I took the kids to a splash pad--something we don't have many of here. The kids were in heaven running in the water. We spent two hours at the park. (No pictures though)

No comments: