Bruce kept coloring on his face. He finally told me why--he was in disguise.
Kyle loves wearing sunglasses.
I have had these lacing cards for years and Bruce is the first child to finish the entire board before getting bored.
A day at the park.
AThe boys were worn out from the park.
Cody my drummer boy.
First day of swimming. The kids were so happy to go swimming in our pool.
Cody fell asleep while eating an apple. He wouldn't let me take it out when I tried.
Kyle has decided to feed himself with a spoon. He is getting pretty good at it.
Sometimes the kids think of the silliest games. I can't even describe what the game was about but they has a good time.
I bought a littler pool so Kyle could enjoy it. The other one was too deep for him.












No comments:
Post a Comment