Wednesday, May 03, 2017

April 2017 Fun

 We have had some fun this month. The boys and I have been busy enjoying the rain and sun that we had this month.
 We all had dentist appointments. The kids got suction cup tooth brushes. I have found them everywhere. (Poor Regina and Bruce had their first cavities.)

 Kyle has loved sitting in this upside down stool--his little boat.
 The girls had a Math Night at school. We got to do several math activities including playing music.
 I spent several days sewing this month. The girls got matching nightgowns. Regina was in a mood but she does love hers.
 Now that Kyle is walking, he gets to play in the backyard with the others. He loves it.
 We went to the Boise Kite Festival and received free kites. The wind finally picked up and we were able to fly one of them.



No comments: