Sunday, April 02, 2017

Spring Break 2017

I don't have many pictures for our Spring Break adventures because we were living in the moment. On Monday, the kids and I spent the day visiting Grandma Hegerhorst. While there, we made pizza and visited the cows.  On Tuesday, we stayed at home and got ready for our visitors. On Wednesday, Grandma and Grandpa Conde came for the rest of the week. We had a great time visiting and going on adventures.
 The Grandparents brought us presents.--new hats and battery powered puzzle vehicles. The kids love them.

 Since I am hardly in any pictures, Regina said we needed to take one together.

 Off to one of our favorite places to eat--Westside Drive in.

 Kyle had a cold and got lots of cuddle time with Grandma.
The girls went with Matthew and Grandpa to a hockey game. They had so much fun.
 We went to Cabela's to see the fish and stuffed animals.
 I stayed home with Kyle while the rest of the gang went to a museum. The kids had a good time looking at the trains and doing the scavenger hunt. Cody has already asked if he can go back to see the trains.



No comments: