The kids busy playing in the leaves just like I did when I was little. (Look close all the big kids are there hiding.)
The Boys enjoying the puddles while waiting for the girls to get out of school. Cody's face was covered in muddy water.
The boys loving their body socks. These have been used by all the kids--the best toys ever.
Regina looking after Cody at the zoo. She has a soft spot for this boy. He can do no wrong right now in her eyes.
My boys building with Legos...Kyle's first time.
Jennie and Bruce are best friends right now.
And this little guy's happy disposition. Today he crawled for the first time.
You can't see what is going on in this picture, but it melts my heart. While we were waiting for something, Jennie read a book to her siblings without any promotings from me. She is so sweet and caring to her sister and brothers.
They are all growing up too fast. How do I make them stay small?!








No comments:
Post a Comment