Tuesday, September 06, 2016

August 2016 Fun

 I don't know how fun this picture is but I wanted to document it...Our dryer broke so I had to spend a few days hanging out our clothes. The weather was perfect and they were dry within 30 minutes--that is faster than the dryer.
 We have been having a Spanish lesson from Daddy most nights. He gave the kids homework. We had to make and label a face in Spanish.
I don't know how much the kids will retain but it is fun to learn.
 Cody got a hold of the camera!

 A friend was kind enough to share her garden's bounty. One large zucchini made 6 cups of shredded zucchini so I made bread. My kids are in jeaven eating it.
 Some times we need to throw the rules out the window. After getting ready for bed, we needed to play outside in oir pajamas. They thought it was so funny.
 I worked hard to weed a garden box so the bous would have a place to dig other then the middle of the yard. After battling the thistles and ant colony, they finally had a place. They love going out there and will spend hours digging.

Kyle is slowing liking baby food but he prefers someone else to feed him. Regina loves to be that person.

No comments: