After 1 1/2 hours of waiting, I received my new driver's license.
Later that day, I tooke Regina to get her hair cut. She decided to cut her own the night before. While there I decided to get mine done as well.
This is only a small amount of hair that was cut off...there were two larger dust pans full of it.
The finished look the next day after I had put stuff in it. I am not sure I like it. I need a few days to get used to all the curls I have which only have shown up since Cody was born.
Off to the Zoo
The next day we headed to the zoo.
The kids were surprise excited to go.
The animals were all very active because it was in the morning and feeding it. Everyone had a favorite part but the kids have been very fussy when it has been time to leave, so they said nothing was their favorite part.
It was amazing how many animal facts we were familiar with because we have watched lots of Wild Kratts on PBS.










No comments:
Post a Comment